Our Work Trade Program is a unique opportunity to practice yoga in exchange for your time and service at the studio.
Work Trade members help with cleaning the studio and props, registering and checking-in students, answering questions about the studio and classes, entering information in the computer, and other tasks as needed. The Work Trade Program is a fundamental element of LiveURYoga as the studio relies on its members to ensure the studio runs smoothly and that our students feel welcome and comfortable. Additionally, the Work Trade Program fulfills our mission to serve our community by providing an opportunity for yogis to deepen their personal practice and involvement regardless of financial constraints.
In exchange for working one regularly-scheduled, 3-hour shift a week, Work Trade members are given a Team Membership.
Desired Traits and Expectations of Work Trade members:
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Positive and Friendly
- Must love yoga!
- Commit to a weekly, regularly-scheduled 3-hour shift and a minimum of 4 months in the program
- Commit to treating the position as seriously as any other valued employment
Team Membership includes:
- Unlimited Yoga Classes
- 30% Discount on Workshops and Events
- 15% Discount on regularly-priced Retail (excludes The Sattva Collection)