LiveUrYoga India Retreat 2017
Dates: 15 – 28 November 2017
Pricing: $3000.00 USD (Airfare not included)
Includes all accommodations, all food, in-country travel (i.e. car, bus or air), 1 Puja, 1 Havana, Hiking in the Himalayan foothills, meditation and asana practice daily, daily wisdom circle, and a kirtan. Visit Taj Mahal, Vashista’s Cave, Parmath Niketan Ashram, Sivananda Ashram, Kushi School and Divine Mother Temple.
Optional activities include rafting on the Ganga, Ayurvedic consultation, Ayurvedic treatments, massage, body wraps, and more. Pricing is available upon request.
15 Nov – Arrive in Delhi (DEL) NLT evening of this date. Transported from airport to hotel. Stay at airport hotel.
16 Nov – Early morning fly to Dehradun and arrive at Sattva Retreat Center late morning or early afternoon.
-Lunch/room assignment and quiet time
-Late afternoon/evening asana practice and meet/greet
-Dinner and rest
17 – 25 Nov each day will include the following, as a minimum:
-Early morning meditation/asana practice
-Afternoon activity (i.e. visit ashrams, hike, puja, Havana etc)
26 Nov – Depart morning Sattva Retreat Center and fly from Dehradun to Delhi
-Arrive at 5 star hotel and check in
-Visit Ashram (in Delhi)
27 Nov – Breakfast and early morning departure for Agra for Taj Mahal visit
-Lunch in Agra
-Late Dinner in Delhi
28 Nov – Early morning departures (anything after midnight) to USA
================================ ++++ ===================================
Sept. 2, 2018
Glacier Bay —Fitness & Yoga
7-night fitness & yoga adventure cruise
- Special wellness, mindfulness, and fitness presentations
- Small group nutrition workshops
- Beach and on-deck yoga; walking meditation
- Guided strength training and fitness sessions
- TWO days in Glacier Bay National Park
- Wilderness exploration in the Tongass National Forest and Glacier Bay outback
- Margerie and Grand Pacific Glacier visits with a park ranger aboard
- Dawes Glacier and Fords Terror by skiff
- Orca and humpback whales in Frederick Sound and Chatham Strait
- Wildlife searches: black and brown bears, eagles, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, sea birds
- Kayak, paddle board and skiff remote inlets
- Beach combing and tide pool discoveries
CLICK HERE for more info.